How to File a Complaint

Any University student, faculty, staff member, or community member may report an alleged violation of the Code. Allegations of Code violations must be in writing and submitted to the student conduct administrator in accordance with MAU rules and procedures. Though anonymous complaints are permitted, doing so may limit the University's ability to investigate and respond to a complaint. The University has the right to pursue notice of student misconduct on its own behalf and initiate a student conduct review, regardless of whether or not a formal allegation is submitted by a complainant.

Submit a complaint