Important Dates for Student Housing Residents
Important Dates for 2020-2021
Housing Agreement Periods:
- Fall semester: August 20, 2020 - December 14, 2020
- Spring semester: January 9, 2021 - May 7, 2021
- Full-academic year: August 20, 2020 - May 7, 2021
Housing Application Deadlines:
Rolling application – first come, first serve. *If you are applying to housing after the agreement date, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further instructions. Please visit our Student Housing Forms page to learn more about how to apply for housing.
Move-In Details *Covid-19 Update*
- Fall semester move-in date for out of state students: Students traveling from out of state are expected to test for Covid within 72 hours of travel OR test at the airport. To allow time for students to receive their results, we are opening housing on Monday, August 17 from 8am-5pm. While you wait for your results, please limit social contact with others and be sure to wear a mask. Please limit the number of folks helping you move in to 1-2 people. Face masks must be worn in the building hallways and common spaces at all times.
- Fall semester move-in date for in-state students: Begins on Thursday, August 20 from 8am-5pm. Please limit the number of folks helping you move in to 1-2 people. Face masks must be worn in the building hallways and common spaces at all times.
- Transportation to Valdez is limited, please coordinate with fellow students and/or staff if you need assistance getting to Valdez for housing check-in.