Student Housing Forms
Application Deadline: Rolling application – first come, first serve. *If you are applying to housing after the agreement date, please email email@example.com for further instructions.
Instructions for applying:
1. Log into UAOnline
2. Click "Student Services and Account Information"
3. Scroll down to "Campus Housing, Dining, and Mail Services"
4. Click "PWSC Housing"
5. Your name should pop up
6. Click the "Application & Forms" dropdown menu and choose the application that applies to your student status
Move-In Details *Covid-19 Update*
- Fall semester move-in date for out of state students: Students traveling from out of state are expected to test for Covid within 72 hours of travel OR test at the airport. To allow time for students to receive their results, we are opening housing on Monday, August 17 from 8am-5pm. While you wait for your results, please limit social contact with others and be sure to wear a mask. Please limit the number of folks helping you move in to 1-2 people. Face masks must be worn in the building hallways and common spaces at all times.
- Fall semester move-in date for in-state students: Begins on Thursday, August 20 from 8am-5pm. Please limit the number of folks helping you move in to 1-2 people. Face masks must be worn in the building hallways and common spaces at all times.
- Transportation to Valdez is limited, please coordinate with fellow students and/or staff if you need assistance getting to Valdez for housing check-in.