Cost of PWSC Student Housing
2020-2021 Academic Year Housing Rates
- Fall semester: August 20, 2020 - December 14, 2020
- Spring semester: January 9, 2021 - May 7, 2021
- Full-academic year: August 20, 2020 - May 7, 2021
*Please visit our Important Dates for Student Housing Residents for information on move-in dates/times
Fall 2020, Spring and Summer 2021 Semester Rates
|Number of Enrolled Credits||Semester Rate|
Please see the family housing agreement for definition/requirements.
|Room Type (Subject to Availability)||Semester Rate||Adjusted Monthly Rate|
|One Bedroom Apartment (2 Occupants Including Children)||$4,375||$1,250|
|Two Bedroom Apartment (2-4 Occupants Including Children)||$5,250||$1,500|
|Three Bedroom Apartment (4-6 Occupants Including Children)||$6,300||$1,800|
* All PWSC housing rates include utilities (water, sewer, power), snow removal, and a communal washer/dryer in each residence hall.
- Security Deposit: $300
- Card Key Replacement: $25
- Lockout fee (after third lockout): $25
- Winter Break Fee: $310 for single student housing; $510 for Family housing. This fee is for folks wishing to occupy their unit between fall and spring semester. You may leave your personal belonging in your unit at no charge over the break.
- Agreement Cancellation: refer to refund schedule