Register for Classes at PWSC
Are you ready to register for classes at Prince William Sound College? Follow the steps below to get started. The following steps apply to all students.
- Clear outstanding balances/debts/fines with PWSC.
- Check the Academic Calendar for registration dates.
- Register though UAOnline, or visit a PWSC location during walk-in registration and fill out the registration forms.
- Pay for tuition and fees at UAOnline by payment deadline, take advantage of the Payment Plan, or pay at a PWSC location by payment deadline (listed on the Academic Calendar).
- Purchase textbooks (all books are available through PWSC's online bookstore).
- Review the UAA Catalog and for updates to policies and procedures, student code of conduct, rights and responsibilities, and important dates and deadlines.
Additional Registration Steps for Non-Degree Seeking and Continuing Degree Seeking Students:
In addition to the above requirements if you are a non-degree seeking or continuing degree seeking student, you must fulfill these additional requirements.
- Non-degree seeking students are students who are taking classes with out working toward the completion of a degree.
- Continuing degree seeking students are students who have taken time off (one year or less) from their studies toward completing a degree.