Records and Registration
Register for Classes at PWSC
For fall and spring semesters, PWSC/UAA follows a staggered priority registration schedule based on student class standing. Class standing is determined by total completed and in-progress PWSC/UAA credits. In-progress credit is credit for which a student is enrolled during the current semester. For example, PWSC/UAA in-progress fall credits would count toward PWSC/UAA priority registration for the following spring semester.
UAS or UAF credits count toward PWSC/UAA priority registration only if they are transferred to PWSC/UAA
To check class standing, log in to UAOnline, go to the Students Services and Account Information tab and click on the "Check Your Registration Eligibility" link in the Registration menu.
Registration opens online at 12:00 a.m. on the priority registration day for each student type.
All online registration is completed through UAOnline. The UAOnline site is used to access student records, registration activity and other account information. New users of university online resources can claim their credentials at me.uaa.alaska.edu. All current and former students of the University of Alaska system have a UAOnline account.
Registration remains open 24/7 until the close of registration. Telephone assistance is available during regular business hours at 907-786-1480.
- Go to UAOnline and click the "Log In" link.
- Enter UA username and password (the same credentials for Blackboard or UAA e-mail). Current students who are already
using university online resources, such as e-mail and Blackboard, do not need to reactivate
their account. New users of online university resources can claim their credentials
For assistance contact the UAA Call Center at 907-786-4646 or toll-free at 1-877-633-3888 or e-mail email@example.com.
- Once in the secured area, select the "Student Services and Account Information" tab, then click on "Registration."
- In the Registration menu, choose "Class Search." On the Class Search page,
- Select Term. Save and Continue.
- Select Campus. Limiting yoru selection to a specific campus is particularly helpful when you only want to see courses offered at that location. Save and Continue.
- From the Home screen select Course Status (Open Classes Only. Open & Full w/Waitlist Open, Open & Full). Save.
- From the Home screen select Delivery Methods (Online/Web, Face-to-Face, etc.). Save.
- From the Home screen click "+ Add Course"
- Search for the course(s) and add to schedule.
- Search By Subject, Search By Attribute, Search By CRN, Search By Instructor
- Click "+ Add Course Number" to add to schedule
- Once all courses are added, click "Go Back to Generate Schedules"
- From the Home screen click "+ Add Break"
- For instance: Work, Study, Commute, etc. Save.
- From the Home screen click "Generate Schedules"
- Hover over the magnifying glass to get a glance at the schedule
- Click "View" to view more details
- Compare up to 4 schedules
- Click "Open" when comparing schedules to view more details
- Once the appropriate schedule has been found
- Email the schedule for reference or to an advisor
- Select "Send to Shopping Cart" button at the top of the page. A pop-up will appear, click "Continue"
- From the 'Schedule Planner Registration Cart' click "Complete Registration Changes" to enroll in the class(es).
- Registration shortcut: Classes may be added by CRN directly from the Add/Drop/Withdraw Classes page. Find the Registration menu, click "Add/Drop/Withdraw Classes," enter the CRN(s) and click the "Complete Registration Changes" button. To search for more classes, click on "Class Search."