PWSC MBS Bookstore
Find and Order Your Textbooks
PWSC MBS Bookstore
Ordering your textbooks
Ordering your textbooks online is quick and easy. You can access the PWSC MBS Bookstore by clicking this link. Follow the online prompts to look up your classes, and the required materials will be listed along with descriptions, ISBN numbers, and pictures of what you will be ordering. You should order books 2-3 weeks before your class is scheduled to start to allow ample time for processing and shipping.
How to Get a Financial Aid Voucher for MBS Books
If you choose to use a financial aid voucher to order your books, please be aware that your request will not be processed until after all your financial aid forms have been completed, processed, submitted, and your financial aid has been approved.
To obtain a Student Financial Aid MBS Book Voucher, follow these steps:
- Fill out the Financial Aid MBS Book Voucher form (right) and select the submit button.
- Once received, PWSC will notify MBS to generate a voucher for you after your financial aid has been approved and is available for purchasing books.
- When your voucher is available, MBS will send an e-mail notification to the e-mail address you provide.
- Once you receive the e-mail notification, you can then go online and order your books directly through MBS. Please note: you will be able to purchase up to $600 in books. If your purchase exceeds this amount, MBS will ask for credit card information to make up the difference. Please allow for 1 week processing/shipping time after you place your order.
- PWSC will charge a $10 processing fee to your student account after your book order has been processed.
Questions? Contact the Help Desk at (907) 834-1600 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Selling your textbooks back
If you would like to check the current buyback value of your book(s), click on the “Sell My Books” button on the main page of the PWSC MBS Bookstore. Follow the instructions to complete your buyback quote. Materials must be received prior to the expiration date located on your buyback quote. Allow 2-3 weeks for processing.
Returning your textbooks
If your course was canceled
Contact the Help Desk at (907) 834-1600 or email@example.com for return information as soon as you are notified of your cancellation. Book return requests received one week or later after the date of cancellation may not receive a full refund and be considered a book buyback rather than a return.
- Course materials must be returned within two weeks after class start date or within 21 days of date shipped, whichever is later.
- New course material must be returned in new, unopened condition in order to receive a full refund.
- All components of a packaged item must come back together, unopened, and in the original shrink wrap to receive credit.
- Loose leaf items must be in the original shrink-wrap.
- CDs, diskettes, Info Trac pass codes (Internet pass codes included with your textbook) and software included with a book or sold alone must be intact, in the original packaging or it will be non-refundable.
- All components of an item must come back in the same shipment to receive credit.
- Books damaged in shipping may not be eligible for full refund.
- Electronic content like access key codes, eBooks, etc. are non-refundable.
- Shipping costs are non-refundable.
- Credit will be issued in the same manner the payment was originally made. Allow 2 weeks for processing time.
- If your order was purchased with your financial aid or with a book voucher, the credit will be made to your financial aid or book voucher. Contact your financial aid department for more information.
- Any course materials received outside of the returns time period will be processed as a buyback. If processed as a buyback, you will receive current buyback value. If there is no value on the item, you will receive notification in the form of a letter or email. You have one week from that notification to request the no value material to be returned to you. A replacement copy will be shipped at your expense. You may not receive the same copy you returned.
Shipping and Packing Guidelines For Returns
- Circle the course material being returned on the front of the invoice/packing slip and return this form with the merchandise. Keep a copy for yourself.
- Ship the course material UPS Ground (keep your tracking number) or insured mail. Postage on returns is not refundable; only the item cost is refundable.
- Pack the textbooks in a strong, sturdy box suitable for shipping. Fill the empty spaces with clean filler. If newspaper is used as the filler, be aware that printer’s ink may degrade the condition of New textbooks to a Used condition.
- Tape the box securely using appropriate shipping tape. Securely attach the address label to the top of the box. Make sure there is only one label on the box you are using.
Terms of Refund
- Credit will be issued in the same manner the payment was originally made. Allow two weeks for processing time.
- Any course materials received outside of the returns time period will be processed as a buyback. If processed as a buyback, you will receive current buyback value. If there is no value on the item, you will receive notification in the form of a letter or email. You have one week from that notification to request the no value material to be returned to you. A replacement copy will be shipped at your expense. You may not receive the same copy you returned. Buyback services are provided by MBS Service Company, Inc (MBS).
- Shipping costs are non-refundable.
Electronic content like access key codes, eBooks, eChapters, etc. are non-refundable.
Financial Aid Voucher for MBS Books
Submitting this form will not order your books for you! You must order your books directly from MBS Books after receiving your email notification!