$20 per week, no advance registration is required.
Join us in the PWSC Art Studio to create a craft as a memento of your visit to Alaska. Each week will feature a craft inspired by Alaskan culture, nature, and lifestyle that you can work on and bring home with you. Crafts take 1-3 hours to complete and all supplies will be provided.
Space and supplies are limited to 15 people each week on a first come first serve basis. Those who are under 13 must be accompanied by a parent.
Craft Schedule (subject to change)
- June 13: Nature printing on fabric and terracotta pots, taught by Wnedy Goldstein.
- June 20: Seagrass basket weaving, taught by Jan Whalen.
- June 27: Alaska map pendants or magnets, taught by Wendy Goldstein.
- July 11: Fish printing, taught by Wendy Goldstein.
- July 18: Wet felting soaps, taught by Shana Anderson.
- July 25: Old-timey hat making, taught by Shelly Stubblefield.
- August 1: Glass mosaics, taught by Sharry Miller and Wendy Goldstein.
- August 8: Beaded jewelry, taught by Heather Scarano
- August 15: Cold process soap making, taught by Sharry Miller.
- August 22: Needle felted decorations, taught by Shana Anderson.
- August 29: Crochet rag rug/mat, taught by Wendy Goldstein.
Questions? Contact Wendy Goldstein at 834-1689.